I have been a volunteer with the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation for just over two years. I cannot think of a better way to spend my extra time (and some may say talents) giving to such a worthy and special cause, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t strategically pick their annual wine tasting fundraising event as my main area of focus. Our committee has been working hard these past 10 months, and we are just 24 days away. So if I have not shamelessly plugged this event enough, allow me to do it one more time. If you live in the greater southwest Ohio area, then don’t miss “Let It Breathe” on Thursday, September 16 at 6:30 pm. Highlights this year include: wine AND microbrew tastings, food pairings by a variety of Greater Cincinnati Independents Restaurants (GCI), Paul Otten as the entertainment and, dear to our hearts, the event is being held at the Bell Event Center (or as it read on our wedding invitation, the Verdin Bell and Clock Museum).
My commitment to the CF Foundation can best be told by the story of Lilly Straley. Watch a short video on The Lilly Life. Learn more about Cystic Fibrosis. And order event tickets online.
No comments:
Post a Comment