But also worth noting is that I am very thankful that after six years toys no longer consume and clutter my living room and dining room. We have re-directed as much as we could to the basement, their bedrooms or goodwill, and reduced their games, puzzles, crayons and Barbies into one bookshelf with several decorative bins. And after frequent visits from Chuck, deliveryman extraordinaire from Macy's Furniture, I finally, finally feel somewhat like a grown up.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Giving Thanks
But also worth noting is that I am very thankful that after six years toys no longer consume and clutter my living room and dining room. We have re-directed as much as we could to the basement, their bedrooms or goodwill, and reduced their games, puzzles, crayons and Barbies into one bookshelf with several decorative bins. And after frequent visits from Chuck, deliveryman extraordinaire from Macy's Furniture, I finally, finally feel somewhat like a grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment