So I just turned in Alex’s kindergarten registration forms. It’s official. He is growing up and I can’t stop it. He will be a Loveland Tiger (go orange and black!) before I know it. Luckily, the paperwork was a bit intense, sending me on a scavenger hunt for birth certificates, social security numbers, emergency contact names, utility bills and medical information and prompting me for a mini essay on my child’s ideal learning environment – I would be lying if I said I did not call two friends to get the scoop on what really needed to go into that open comments field. But with all that, there was little room for sentimental or weepy moments, so I will keep those bottled up until when it really counts – the day he first climbs on that big yellow school bus (August 27, 2010, at 9:05 am to be exact).
No comments:
Post a Comment