But before I sound callous, cold and completely un-motherly, rest assured it also did come with mixed emotions. I have always loved the idea of a big family (four kids coming home from college to fill up the table at Thanksgiving) and I am always very impressed (and a bit jealous) when I see other women with multiple children leading very functional, productive and happy lives, yet I just know my limits (and Andy’s). So we made the right call, and there is no turning back (well, we could with only a 75% success rate). But with this weight off my shoulders, I feel like I can give even more to the two we have.
Friday, April 30, 2010
The Happiest Mother of TWO Children
But before I sound callous, cold and completely un-motherly, rest assured it also did come with mixed emotions. I have always loved the idea of a big family (four kids coming home from college to fill up the table at Thanksgiving) and I am always very impressed (and a bit jealous) when I see other women with multiple children leading very functional, productive and happy lives, yet I just know my limits (and Andy’s). So we made the right call, and there is no turning back (well, we could with only a 75% success rate). But with this weight off my shoulders, I feel like I can give even more to the two we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment