I finally did it. I went to yoga this morning, and I am now retracting all past comments about how you can only get a good work out if your feet are moving at a rapid pace or if some sort of ball is involved. It kicked my ass. It proved me wrong. And once I realized I was not going to pass out or die from a heat stroke (it was hot yoga none the less), I concluded it was one of the best work-outs I have had in a while (keep in mind, it’s been freezing cold to run in the mornings and I just got the bike out two days ago – so the bar might be lower than normal). But I feel great – centered and sore, yet with energy.
So I think I will go back again, but I first need to buy my own mat (you should never borrow anything when sweat is going to drip – I mean pour – from your body at an unrecognizable rate) and study a whole new set of vocabulary words. Never thought I would accidently be doing the boat, when I was supposed to be doing the canoe. So much to learn ...
No comments:
Post a Comment