Thank you Nyquil for a peaceful and solid ten hours of sleep. No matter what they say, I think you are better (and not to mention cheaper and more accessible) than an Ambian. I am more rested these past few days than I have been in a long time. But I really need to say thank you to our newly created dream catchers for the kids. After months of playing musical beds and only getting sleep in two hour increments, we had no other choice than to resort to voodoo and ancient, superstitious artifacts.
So channeling my inner Martha Stewart and new found love of crafts that developed over Thanksgiving, the kids and I decided a family art project – involving only string, crayons, a hole punch and paper plates for easy clean up – would kill some time and ward off any of the bad mojo lingering in their bedrooms – the source for their nightly discontent and, as they claim, bad dreams. So far, so good and all other sleep-enhancing magic potions are now temporarily on hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment