Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Avery: Totally Styling

So, I only took one picture of Avery with her self-inflicted hair cut from two days ago, but at this point, it is not even worth sharing, as the hair style she got tonight at Cookie Cutters (hair cuts for kids) will be the one to go down in history. You would have thought I walked in with the picture of Pat Benatar or Blair Warner (or Natalie Green) from the Facts of Life and said, “can you re-create this look?”

There was definitely a blow dryer involved and possibly a curling iron when I was not looking. Not sure where the earrings came from either, but I am guessing the stylist thought the only way to “even out” the short bangs and missing curly locks over her ears was to transport Avery back to 1985. Trying to fix it may have been a bigger mistake ...

No comments: