Even after our five day trip to Deep Creek Lake, I still have spring fever and am acting like a 9 (or 21) year old on summer vacation. We sleep in. We go to the pool. We go hiking. We have drinks on the deck. We have drinks on our neighbor’s deck. We stay up late. We meet the Foley family at Geeter’s (every Wednesday night). We go to bed with dirt on our feet and sand in our hair. We eat brats for breakfast. We watch soccer mid-day. We play soccer and baseball in the grass. We watch the Reds (every night). We eat a lot of ice cream. We participate in neighborhood parades. We run races. We go to concerts. We pay a lot in baby-sitting fees.I guess the only cycle in my body that works right is the one that recognizes May 31 – September 1 as play time. I am fine with that (and my boss will be too long as I some how keep logging 40 hours of work each week). And I am also very excited that there are still 57 more days of summer according to my biological schedule.
Click here to see pictures from June 2010.
Click here to see pictures from our July Fourth Parade.
No comments:
Post a Comment