I know. I am cheating. As usual, no time to write, so I am giving you the CliffsNotes on May. More cheating to follow. But we finally wrapped up birthday week, which was also peppered with baseball games, a first communion and kindergarten awards. I am still having trouble saying I have a 6 and 4 year old (just does not seem possible), but here are some other key numbers from the festivities:- 1 very close-to-buzz cut (I no longer control those curly locks)
- 36 cookies delivered to Prodigy
- 1 favorite book, Star Wars Villains, read at LECC
- 1 ice cream social at Dani’s house
- 1 bounce house
- 10 pizzas
- 5 cousins (when you count Ben and Drew)
- 0 trips to Great American Ballpark (due to crappy weather)
- 3 cakes
- 1 trip to church
- 1 confirmation card (which meant 1 very confused niece)
- 3 new Wii games
- 1 Baby All Gone
- 2 very happy kids
So much for trying to keep birthdays low key. Click here for more pictures from birthday week 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment