Saturday, April 23, 2011

Missing in Action

If writing (outside of the corporate world) was my job, I would be fired from it by now. This past month has been busier than ever – from work trips to vacations to kids’ extracurricular activities to just trying to ensure that a layer of dirt does not build up on my kitchen floor. I can’t get caught up after meetings. I can’t get caught up on laundry. So I definitely can’t stay on top of blogging.

But to ensure there is no gap in time when my kids print this off and share my musings with their therapist one day, I am going to do my best to highlight a few key moments and photos in the posts to follow. It may be a bit repetitive to facebook and they may just be pictures from my mobile phone, but it’s the best I can do these days (and a hint to my family to just get on one social network).

No comments: