If you really want to know what your kids think of you, then give them the full, creative freedom to design your Wii avatar. We did just that and the final products are conclusive. Mii Sherri has long brown hair, blue eyes and wrinkles. Mii Andy has short brown hair, a narrow face and a frown.They did not budge (or re-design) when I told them they were laugh lines, and they now insist on calling Andy “Grumpy.” But for me, it was a bit more insult to injury with another birthday on the horizon and a few other signs of old age creeping up on me -- just this last week I had to increase my computer screen resolution to 1600 x 1200 pixels, I got a full blown case of the flu instead of just a headache after a few glasses of wine and I got hooked on watching Wheel of Fortune.
I think 2011 may be the year of getting noticeably older.
No comments:
Post a Comment