In addition, I am pretty sure our Presidents’ Day agenda will also include trying to curb Avery’s habit of biting. I have switched my strategy from sending her to her room each time that she sinks her teeth into her big brother to bribing her with M&Ms if she can keep her mouth to herself for the next 6 hours. Can you taste my desperation? Last on our list will be multiple loads of laundry, multiple boxes of Girl Scout cookies and multiple showings of Stuart Little 2, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can at least all bundle up this afternoon to shovel the driveway and give sledding in the backyard another chance.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Snowed in Again
In addition, I am pretty sure our Presidents’ Day agenda will also include trying to curb Avery’s habit of biting. I have switched my strategy from sending her to her room each time that she sinks her teeth into her big brother to bribing her with M&Ms if she can keep her mouth to herself for the next 6 hours. Can you taste my desperation? Last on our list will be multiple loads of laundry, multiple boxes of Girl Scout cookies and multiple showings of Stuart Little 2, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can at least all bundle up this afternoon to shovel the driveway and give sledding in the backyard another chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment