Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Overbooked May Be Overrated

I know I like to stay busy and love it when my calendar is full. I sometimes even get mini panic attacks when I am forced to stay inside my house for up to eight hours straight, which happens way to often given my home office. But I have to admit that I over did it this past October, and my health, pocketbook and parenting skills suffered the most.

From mother-daughter fall apple parties to traditional Halloween festivities to take-advantage of it while you can Beavercreek get-togethers, there was little breathing room in our scheduling and little downtime on the couch (I am still about four episodes behind on Weeds and haven’t even had the chance to watch the season premier of 30 Rock). I am now on a permanent rotation of DayQuil and NyQuil, the kids think that every day is a special day (where rules can be broken) and American Express has finally stopped calling me daily to report suspicious activity.


Click here to see more photos from October 2009.

No comments: