Friday, October 09, 2009

The Month of Halloween

What do you get when you host your annual Toddler Halloween Party on October 3! An even more extended season of ghouls and goblins.

Luckily, Halloween Express, Target, Party City and BuyCostume.com have been in a bewitching mood since early August to ensure that our party guests were not scrambling for last minute dress-up ideas and that I had a full selection of monster-inspired tableware. On the flip side, I am now left with 28 days to hide, find and buy more candy, wash, re-wash and sew up tears in a Tinkerbelle costume, and protect, re-position and pull away pumpkin decorations from curious toddler hands. And not to mention spend hours upon hours explaining why there are 672 more hours until beggars’ night.

But on the flip, flip side, it was great to see Alex and Avery kick-off the season with friends, pizza and Halloween-inspired playtime. This will be a toddler tradition I am going to miss.

Click here for more picture from our 2009 Toddler Halloween Party.


No comments: