Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farming, Schooling and Biking

End of summer. Back to school. Broken Camera. New Camera (but still waiting on the cord to download the pictures to my computer). Busy at work. Business travel. Shopping (but only for kids’ shoes and shirts). Running ragged trying to squeeze in every fun activity we had hoped to do during the past three months. Training for a 150 mile bike ride. This is why I have not been writing and why I took a hiatus from photos, too. And this post is my attempt to get caught up. Hopefully things will slow down and I will be able to think, write and breathe again soon.

Click here for pictures from our trip to the Muse family farm in Indiana.
Click here for pictures from Alex’s first day of first grade.
Click here for pictures from the MS 150 (all taken with a mobile phone – but not too bad!).

No comments: