I know ... the alliteration titles are getting old, but how could I pass up this one. At least I shortened it from Merrily Meeting Mason McLarty from Maine in March, which actually has a double meaning if you look at the picture.But after months – or almost one full year – of talking about getting the babies together, we finally arranged the first meeting between Alex and Mason. The two hit it off and spent the weekend sharing puffs and apple juice, exchanging glances and cries, and swamping toys and turns in the high chair. In addition to making a new friend, Alex saw the Atlantic Ocean and his first lighthouse, shopped at the LL Bean Flagship store in Freeport, spilled beers at Gritty's, tasted flatbread pizza in Old Port, and just hung out on the McLarty’s deck at Little Sebago Lake.
By the end, both boys and all four parents were exhausted, but we are already counting the days until Alex and Mason can reunite and buy their next pair of matching Merrells.
Click here to see more pictures from Maine.
No comments:
Post a Comment