No, this is not my Valentine’s Day blog. This date has a little more meaning this year, as it marks Alex’s 9 month birthday, which overshadows flowers, candy hearts and diamond earrings. But since Alex is getting older and may be looking for a sweetheart (or just a good playmate for his early years), I had him fill out an eharmony.com profile this morning. Below are the highlights.Physical Attributes:
24 pounds, 29 inches, 7 teeth, and size 4 diaper (yes, I have a big po po)
Favorite Foods:
Mac & Cheese, Bananas, and Oatmeal
Favorite Toys:
Cars I can push, balls I can roll, the remote, and my mom’s security badge from work
Favorite Activities:
Pulling myself up (on everything!), opening and emptying drawers, pulling books off of bookshelves, chewing on wires (preferably plugged into something), bathing, kissing, eating paper, crawling around the kitchen, riding in the laundry basket, and cruising around the coffee table
Other Interests:
Dogs, Coldplay, anything Baby Einstein, and computers
Dislikes:
Car seats, peas, evening naps, and being pulled away from the electrical wires I like to chew
Future Aspirations:
Master the sippy cup, eat more Cheerios, Walk! Walk! Walk!
Qualities you want in a Companion:
Strong (able to pick me up), good time management skills (feed me on a prompt schedule), silly (make me laugh with goofy faces and noises), owns a Drivers License (I can’t get to Babies R Us on my own!), and MUST speak babble
No comments:
Post a Comment